Monday, February 6, 2012

Superbowl Sunday

We went home over the weekend to hang out with our parents and watch the Superbowl and it was so much fun to be home! I love when we get to go to Richfield and we don't really have anything planned, so we just get to hang out with family and relax:) We really didn't do much all weekend except play with my brother Rob's kids, relax, and eat lots of delicious food! Rob and Jules went to Provo on Saturday so we got to play with kids all day long and it was great. I just love my nieces and nephews so much:) Heston and Fisher convinced Steve and me try out their pogo sticks and just like everything else we do, Steve naturally rocked at the pogo stick and I sucked at it! haha

The boys riding their Razor rip riders. Steve of course had to try those out too, but I have to say the little boys showed him up. Heston and Fisher can do some pretty sweet tricks on those things:)



They pretty much rock the pogo sticks too! Heston can do it with no hands!


I really sucked at it. I could only do like 4 jumps before falling off! haha


Thanks for the great weekend and the delicious food Mom and Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment