Monday, February 13, 2012

Motivate me Monday!

It's been a while since I have done a Motivate Me Monday post, so I guess it is time to check in with everybody on my fitness goals. As usual I have been doing pretty well with my workouts, but not the greatest with making healthy decisions about what I eat. Even with our cruise being only 5 days away, I'm still finding it really hard to turn down all of the Valentine's candy! I have been eating a lot more fruit lately, but I'm still struggling with wanting to eat vegetables.

I found this picture on pinterest and loved it because it is perfect for me! I work out so hard every day and that is such a big accomplishment for me, but it doesn't mean anything if I just come home from the gym and start eating junk! So instead of telling myself that I have to give up the junk (because this just makes me want to eat junk even more), I'm trying to eat more fruits and vegetables and replace the junk with something else sweet that I love like strawberries:)


I tried this workout last week and it was awesome! My butt and thighs were sore for days and that made me feel really good! I love when I'm sore after a workout:) I also am happy to report that my pants are getting looser! I have only lost 2 pounds, but my butt and thighs are definitely toning up which makes me ecstatic because I feel like these are my worst trouble zones!

I wish I could just lose like 10 pounds in 1 week, but I know that is not realistic so I will just be happy about the small accomplishments for now and I will keep working towards developing healthy eating habits:)

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. You're doing so great Kami and you look awesome! I like that 100 workout, I'll have to give it a try in a few months. Have fun on your cruise you lucky ducks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for motivating me
    just when i think I'm about to give up i read your blog!! I love that 100 workout too!! Have so much fun on your cruise

    ReplyDelete