So my husband may or may not have a little bit of a man crush on Matt Damon.....especially when he is playing the role of Jason Bourne! Steve watches all 3 of the Bourne movies probably once a month and every time that I want to watch a movie, he casually suggests that we watch a Bourne movie. Now don't get me wrong, I really like the Bourne movies too, but come on, do we really need to watch them every time we sit down and watch a movie at home?
So about 2 weeks ago, we were at Steve's brother Kirk's house doing our laundry and we decided to watch a movie. Kirk (who is also in love with Jason Bourne) naturally suggested that we watch the Bourne Supremacy because about 2 weeks before that, Steve and Kirk had watched the Bourne Identity. (Go figure, what else would they watch when it is just the 2 of them hanging out?!) So after we watched the movie (I slept through it of course) and were on our way home, I told Steve that we needed to watch all 3 movies close enough together so that I could actually remember what goes on from one movie to the next. He agreed on the condition that I force myself to actually stay awake through all 3 movies! ha So we watched all 3 movies over the past week and a half and guess what? I'm in love with Jason Bourne now too!
Steve loves him because he rocks at everything he does and is AMAZING with a gun!

I love him because he is basically indestructible, and maybe because he is extremely good looking too.


Your post cracked me up. I'm sure Steve really appreciates you taking a liking to Jason Bourne now too! I can just see the conversation you two will have later on when you're pregnant...if it's a boy, what is the debate that Steve will want to name him Jason?!
ReplyDelete