Saturday, October 8, 2011

LoVe:)

So from time to time, Steve will randomly leave me little notes around the house and I LOVE it! Steve and I are basically attached at the hip and we do everything together. It may be really sad on my part, but I really start to have separation anxiety after we have only been apart for a few hours! Luckily I had a lot to do to keep me busy last weekend while he was gone for his interviews so it wasn't so bad, but I was definitely SUPER excited for him to come home on Saturday night. I was at work when he left on Thursday though and he left these cute little notes hidden all over the house for me:)


Thanks for the notes babe! You are the best and I really LOVE it when you leave me love notes:)

No comments:

Post a Comment