After A LOT of stress and prayers, and even a few tears, we have decided we are going to Memphis Tennessee for Optometry school! We decided to make the decision early on instead of depositing money at multiple schools and dragging the decision making out until May. First we decided to deposit money at both SCCO(California) and SCO(Tennessee). But if we did that then we would be out 500 dollars at whichever school we decided not to go to because they don't refund all of your money after you have made a deposit. So we decided to save ourselves 500 dollars and the ongoing stress of not knowing where we will be living in a year from now. This was a big deal for us because both Steve and I are extremely indecisive people! If I said that I wasn't sad that we are not going to California, that would be a lie. But in the end, both of the schools are really AWESOME schools and Tennessee is the one that Steve REALLY wants to go to. So.....Tennessee it is:) So everybody start planning your trips to come out and stay with us!
We could take you to see a Memphis Grizzlies game at the FEDEX FORUM!
If you are a food junkie like Steve and me, plan to come out in May and then we could take you to the World Championship BBQ cooking contest:)



So happy for you both!
ReplyDeleteOh, we are already there! Were so happy for you guys! Steve will be a great eye doctor one day. Tell him to learn LASIK and we will trade work when Tyson is a dentist too ;)
ReplyDeleteWe love you guys!
YAHOO!! congratulations! I'm so jealous you know where your going! We are waiting back for interviews now and it's holding back so many other things in our life not knowing where we'll be in a year?! Tennessee will be fun i'm sure, although it is sad your california dreamin has come to an end :( xo
ReplyDeleteI am so happy for you.. I hope I will get to make it out there!!
ReplyDeleteliz