We had the 5th Annual Jenson Halloween Party today and it was a blast! I always love all of the costumes that my family come up with! They seriously get better every year. We went on a hay ride and took treats to all of the widows in my dad's ward, then we had navajo tacos, and played games. It was so much fun and I took lots of pictures! Steve and Emily and their kids couldn't make it and we sure missed them. They always contribute good costumes and lots of laughs.

Scott and his family were the Wizard of Oz characters and they were all so cute! I especially loved Scott's lion head on his head! haha

Russ and Lesh were skeletons. Don't you just love the little baby girl in her tummy? I loved it! Such a cute idea!

Meet Tyreece and LaFonda.......aka Rob and Jules! I couldn't stop laughing when these guys got out of their car! Seriously don't they make a smokin hot black couple? haha

My cute parents:)

Heidi and Eric were a ninja and bank robber! We were all cracking up when Heidi put those nylons on her head! haha


Steve and I were Thing 1 and Thing 2 from Cat and the Hat! We had to pose like the cheesy pictures that were online that gave us the idea for our costume.

Little Gilly was a masquerade person and she looked so cute:)

Jess and Brinnley made the cutest wicked witch and Dorothy!
After the party was over, we went and shot some clay pigeons. It was sure fun but we froze our butts off!

Cute little Griffyn:)

I look hot with blue hair too! haha Thanks for the fun day family! We sure love you guys:)
This post cracked Tyson and I up! We love your costumes, and everyone else's too! You guys seriously rock Halloween like I've never seen done! Love it!
ReplyDeleteI love all the costumes.. Thanks for sharing.. What a fun tradition
ReplyDelete