So 2 of my really good friends and my sister-in-law Liz had their babies this week! All three of them had girls and they are all such adorable babies! My friend/old roommate Megan had her baby on Tuesday, then my friend/co-worker Laura had hers on Wednesday, and finally Liz had her baby Thursday night!!! It has been such an awesome week. I am so excited for all of them and I may or may not be plotting to kidnap one of these precious baby girls to keep for myself.....haha! These 3 beautiful baby girls may also be making me a little bit baby hungry.....but only a little bit. I'm still scared to death to have one of my own. But if I had a dollar for every time somebody had asked me about when I was going to get pregnant in the past week or even month, I would be really rich by now! Seriously, what is it about being married for longer than a year and a half and suddenly everybody just thinks that it's time for you to get prego? I don't get it. Sometimes I like to tell people that Steve and I don't want to have any kids ever just to see their reactions! haha Anyways, Congrats Meg, Laura, and Liz. Your babies are all beautiful!:)
St Johns
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment