I have been so excited for the entire month of June this year for the 4th of July weekend to finally be here! The 4th of July really is my favorite holiday of all time. For those of you that are thinking I'm crazy for saying that, you obviously haven't spent an Independence day in Richfield. Richfield really does have the BEST 4th of July celebration ever. Anyways, we started out our festivities this year with our 5 year high school class reunion on Friday night. I still can't believe that we have been out of high school for 5 years already! I just don't feel that old yet. But the reunion turned out good I thought. It was not as awkward as I was expecting it to be, and it was good to talk to some old friends from high school. Then Saturday, my mom rented one of those huge blow up slides to slip and slide on. It was SO AWESOME! We seriously had such a blast being in the sun and playing in the water all day long. The best part about it was that all of my siblings were there and everybody played on the huge slide. It definitely was not just for the kids. haha I think us big kids had as much fun as all the little kids!
St Johns
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment