One of my best friends from high school, Laurie, is getting married July 6th and a bunch of us girls got together Memorial Day weekend to have a bridal shower for her! It was such a blast getting to hang out with all of my friends from high school for a few hours! It is so crazy how I haven't seen some of them in literally years, yet we had so much to talk about and catch up on and we just laughed the whole time that we were all together. I can't wait to get together with all of these girls again! And I can't believe Laurie is getting married!!! It is still kind of crazy to me and even crazier that she is marrying a guy we graduated with! Nick is such an awesome guy though and I am so happy for the 2 of them! They seem so happy together and I love seeing Laurie so happy and in love. I get to go to the temple to see them sealed on their wedding day and I can't wait! Laurie is my first really close friend that I actually get to go to the temple with and I am SO EXCITED! I don't know how she is still sane because she has been engaged since February and I have been waiting for her wedding to get here forever and I'm not even the one getting married! haha I'm just really excited about it. So congrats L! I love you and I am so proud of you for choosing to get married in the temple:) Thanks for being such a good friend to me all of these years. And to all of you other girls, lets get together again soon because I love you all and that really was such a blast to hang out with you guys!
L-R Ashley, Shanna, Jennifer, Jessica, Laurie, Crysany, Kass and Tiff and me on the front row:)
Cute blog! AJ and I have enjoyed looking at it and reading your posts :) Here is ours... after all that trouble, I realized I gave you the wrong address. Sorry about that! Knowing that someone new might be looking at my blog, I am half-way motivated to update it ... but we'll see about that one! It was fun seeing you at the reunion.
ReplyDelete