Thursday, August 4, 2011

Ward Campout

7/29/11
Last Friday we had our ward campout up at Kolob Reservoir and it was a blast! Steve went up early and helped cook dinner and get all of our camp stuff set up. I had to work until 6, so I had to wait and go up later but it was nice because then dinner and everything was ready when I got up there! We mostly just sat around the camp fire and chatted and roasted smores and stuff Friday night. Then Saturday morning we had breakfast and then went and shot some clay pigeons. I actually hit like 3 clay pigeons so I was pretty happy. ha! Usually I don't hit any! When we were done shooting, we headed back to camp and played horse shoes. Steve and our friend Pace were the champions of the horse shoes tournament, but I forgot to take pictures of that event. But it was a lot of fun and we had a really good time hanging out with all of our friends from the ward.


Shooting clay pigeons. Steve is pretty much a pro at it!

Our friends Julie and Aaron. I took like 10 pictures of them and Julie's eyes were closed in every single one! haha

Steve and me with our friends Pace and Amanda:)

There was a beautiful view of the Kolob side of Zion National Park on our drive home. This picture doesn't even do it justice!

No comments:

Post a Comment