Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Alli's Baptism

8/6/2011
My cute little niece Alli got baptized at the beginning of the month. We were able to go up to Herriman and be there with her for her special day. She was so cute and I loved the little baptismal suits that all of the kids were wearing. Alli has been so excited to get baptized for months and she has been such a good little missionary inviting everyone to come to her baptism. Her teacher last year was not LDS and she wanted to invite her teacher to her baptism and tell her teacher all about why she was getting baptized. I thought that was so awesome because she is only 8 years old and she already wants to share the gospel with others. I'm not sure why, but sharing the gospel with people of other faiths always makes me really nervous, so thanks for being such a good example to me Alli! We love you and are so proud of you for getting baptized:)


My brother Steve and Alli in their cute little jump suits!

My mom and dad and Alli before her baptism.

No comments:

Post a Comment