Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Randoms from January

Since I'm so behind on blogging and I honestly don't remember what we did during the terrible winter months of Jan, Feb, and March, I'm just going to dump all of our pictures on here to document that we were still alive and trying to enjoy ourselves......even though we HATE winter!
 I really do Ellie's hair every day, but somehow by the end of the day, she manages to ALWAYS look like an orphan:)
 Ducks at the Peabody. Ellie is obsessed with them. I don't even know how many times we have seen them now. Way too many to count!
 We convinced Dad to let us do a ponytail in his hair:)
 An apple in each hand, and a spare in her armpit!
Saturday morning date to the temple.
 My nephew Jeter sent us Flat Stanley in the mail and we had to show him around Memphis and then send him back. It was one of Jeter's assignments for school. So we had fun spending a couple of hours taking random pictures with this paper doll, and I hope Jeter enjoyed the pictures when he got them back. Ellie called the doll "Fat Tanny" and was sad when we had to send him back to Utah! haha
 One of her many hiding spots.
 She's obsessed with taking junk every where we go and before we leave the house she asks, "Mom can I bring my stuff?" This purple bag is full of colored pencils, magnets, and other "stuff" that she can cram in there.
 One day the sun decided to embrace us with it's presence, so we enjoyed chasing the massive geese and playing at the park.
 Steve's school always has a dance at the end of January called the "Eyeball". I couldn't convince Steve to go, but we did get dressed up and go to dinner with our friends downtown which was a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment