Tuesday, June 9, 2015

March

March was full of random weather and Steve finally being done with boards!! Hallelujah!
 Sadly I slid into the back of someone during one of the many ice storms we had and cracked the bumper on my car. I was pretty mad at myself, because I shouldn't have been following the lady so closely on an icy road, but crap happens.  Luckily it's just a small crack.
 19 Weeks!
 Ellie loves to sneak out of Sacrament meeting on Sundays and climb up and down the stairs.
 We took a Sunday drive downtown to see how full the Mississippi River was. It rains so much here in the springtime, I'm pretty sure the river floods every year.
 Milo and Ellie decided it was a good idea to splash in the muddy puddles at the park and got soaked! So they then enjoyed running around for an hour or so "topless".
 I LOVE the cherry blossoms on the trees! Our apartment complex was covered with them this spring:)
 Ellie and Blakely playing in the dirt.
 Ellie's first ingrown toenail. It was bad news. This poor girl has been cursed with my toenails. 
 Can you tell this girl loves to be outside? I'm pretty sure she asked me to play in the sand every day in March! (When the sun was actually shining of course.)

No comments:

Post a Comment