Sunday, January 15, 2012

Heston's Baptism

We went to Richfield last weekend for Heston's baptism and I'm so glad we got to be there with him for his special day. He is such a tough guy on the outside, but he really does have the biggest heart ever. When I saw him in his little white baptism suit I just got all choked up. I tended him all of the time when he was a baby and I guess I'm just having a hard time grasping the fact that all of my nieces and nephews are growing up. I still can't believe he is 8 already! I just wanted to give a shout out to him. We love you Hes and we are so proud of you for getting baptized:)

I stole a few pictures of him in his adorable little suit from my sister-in-law Julia's facebook. Doesn't he look like such a little stud in that suit?




I seriously started to cry when I saw these pictures for the first time. haha I don't know why, but I'm getting more emotional as I get older. Just imagine how bad I am going to be with my own kids someday! I just LOVE family so much:)

No comments:

Post a Comment