Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas 2011:)

Christmas was awesome this year! We went to Richfield for the weekend and we got to spend time with both of our families and we loved every minute of it:) I was sad that we couldn't stay longer, but I have to admit that I was happy to come home and sleep in my own bed again! haha We spent Christmas Eve at the Blake's and we were all so good that Santa came to see us a few hours early!


In order to get our Christmas pajamas, we all had to sit on his lap, even the boys! haha they weren't so thrilled about that.


This was our 3rd Christmas together. I still can't believe it has been that long already. I sure do love spending Christmas with my smokin hot husband:)


Kirk got these freakin SWEET pajama pants. We were all laughing our heads off when he came out with these bad boys on! haha



Our cute Christmas pajamas:)

So we didn't go to bed until like 1:00 AM on Christmas Eve because we stayed up watching The Help which I loved, but then we got up bright and early at 7:00 AM to open presents.


Our stuff from Santa Claus. Can you tell how tired we are? haha

Steve was pretty excited to find these movies in his stocking.

I was pretty excited that we got some crayons and a coloring book. Now I will have something to do in sacrament meeting on Sunday! haha just kidding.

Steve's dad had no idea that he was getting this sweet gun and he was super excited and surprised! Steve also surprised me with a sewing machine and I was so excited:)

Steve's toys!

Fisher and Heston with their sweet pogo sticks!



I got some really cute boots and jeans from my parents.


My cute nieces Kaylee, Alli, and Gilly.

The day after Christmas is my nephew Jeter's birthday so we had a little party for him at my parents house.

Alesha and Heidi decided to try out the boys pogo sticks! haha they looked hilarious and I was just waiting for somebody to fall and hurt themself.


Happy 5th birthday Jeter! We sure do love you little buddy:)

After Jeter's birthday party, we went bowling with all of Steve's family and it was really fun. Sadly I didn't take any pictures why were bowling. I bowled 3 straight gutter balls so I quit on my second frame! haha seriously though, who actually sucks that bad at bowling? Steve bowled a 139 because he is awesome like that and his dad bowled a 178! Larry claims that it was all luck and that this is the first time he has bowled in 10 years......but I'm pretty sure that he is has got to be sneaking down to the bowling alley in his spare time and practicing. I mean really who bowls a 178? haha after we got done bowling, we did some shopping and then Steve and I headed home. We love both of our families so much and we always have so much fun spending time with them! Thanks for the wonderful Christmas everybody! I hope everyone else had a great holiday too:)

1 comment:

  1. I love your boots, SO CUTE! Glad you had such a great time in Richfield...can't wait to party it up with you guys on New Years!

    ReplyDelete