Monday, December 5, 2011

Motivate me Monday!

So i didn't link up last week for Motivate me Monday because I ate a LOT of pie over the Thanksgiving weekend and I totally failed at the challenge to be good with Thanksgiving dinner. But......I got my butt out of bed early this morning and went to work out with my friend Kelli and it was great! So my goal for the week is to get back in gear with both exercising and eating healthy.

I'm having a really hard time finding motivation to leave the house and exercise these days because I really HATE the cold. I have a lot of really great work out videos, but I never ever want to do them for some reason. Lately I just really want to run, but I can't bring myself to run in the snow, so that means my only option is to run at the indoor track at SUU which is super boring!

But I'm going to stop making excuses. This week I'm going to work out at least 4 times and I'm going to keep working on drinking at least 8 glasses of water every day! And I'm going to rock this push-up challenge this week:)

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. hey girl, we should do some workouts together. have you thought more about a gym pass??

    ReplyDelete
  2. they do!! I have some free passes you can have. I also got the day care pass now so I can go during the day if you want to take a class. anyways im up for whatever
    702-379-1654
    let me know when is good for you!!
    hehe yay i am excited!!

    ReplyDelete