So we had a Christmas dinner last night with Dawn and Tyson and it was delicious! We had ham and cheesy potatoes and I'm pretty sure that I ate enough to last me for a week! I just can't resist all of the delicious food during the Christmas season:) We had dinner at the Jolley's house and then we went to our house to play some games.
Dawn and Tyson gave us an itunes gift card and I was so excited! Thanks guys. You guys are seriously AWESOME:)
We gave them some card games and we played them after dinner and they were freaking hilarious! Seriously if you haven't played "Would you Rather", get it and PLAY IT! You will laugh your butts off:)
I gave Steve a couple of his Christmas presents a few days early. He has been asking forever for a blanket that is big enough to cover him from head to toe, so I decided to make him one for Christmas. It was taking me forever to get the blanket finished, so I decided to give it to him early so that he could help me finish tying the ends together! haha He loved it though.
I also let him open another Christmas present tonight because we all wanted to play a fun game.
Ok so those last 2 pictures should be the other way around oops!
Merry Christmas everybody! Only 3 more days! YAY:)
We had such a fun early Christmas with you guys too! I might take a couple of these photos for my Christmas blog since I forgot my camera when we went to your house. Thanks again for the games...I have not laugh cried like that I don't think ever, it was ridiculous fun! We love you guys!
ReplyDelete