Monday, December 12, 2011

Motivate Me Monday!

So I have to admit that I didn't do the pushup challenge. I did do pushups last week at the gym, but I didn't keep track of how many I did, and I didn't do them every day to see if I could improve. So I will work on that challenge this week!

The good news is though, I signed up for a gym pass at Gold's Gym. Steve was not so thrilled about this, but when I told him that I didn't sign a contract, and they let you work out month to month now, he was ok with it. I decided to sign up at Gold's so that I can go to the classes. My friend Kelli and I went to a kick boxing class there last week and it was awesome!! I seriously loved it:) So we decided to sign up. So Ashley, that means I'm going to be calling/texting you to see if I can work out with you at the gym! haha But I'm really excited and I worked out 3 times last week which is really great for me considering that I had to work every day last week as well and it was kind of a crazy busy week. This week is going to be crazy busy too, but I am up for the challenge!

My goals for the week are:
1- Work out 4 times at the gym
2- Write down everything I eat and how much water I drink AND blog it next week! (This will hopefully help me make healthy eating decisions because I will feel REALLY guilty if my blog consists of mainly junk food and holiday treats! ha)
3- Do the pushup challenge from last week
4- Try out some new healthy recipes:)



I found this quote on PINTEREST and I totally love it because it is perfect for me! I really do feel so much happier on the days that I work out! It is crazy how I get so depressed in the winter time because the sun is never shining and I don't get out of the house as much as I would like to. But on those depressing days, all I need is a quick trip to the gym for a good work out and it turns me into a happy person again! haha

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. congrats on the gym membership. I just got one a few months ago and it makes a huge difference. By the way I totally know your brother in law and sister in law kirk and kelli! I love them! Oh how I miss Cedar City. You are adorable by the way and I love reading your posts when you link up. Very motivating. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to put the MMM logo on my blogs. How do you do that? Do you just put it in yourself at the end of every post?
    AND...you are awesome. The End!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to get a gym membership! I suppose one day i'll get to it.
    Until than i'll strive to push myself to run :)

    Good goals for the week!

    ReplyDelete