Tuesday, July 7, 2015

May Wrap Up!

Other than our trip to the beach, it seems like May mostly consisted of doctors appointments for me and Ellie, and playing outside a lot!
 Steve and I were able to squeeze in a date night to Outback Steakhouse.  Thanks Stotts for watching Ellie:)
 There are so many ducks at our pond this year!
 We ventured out to the pool one of the first few days that it was open.  We didn't bother to put Ellie in her suit because we knew the water would still be cold and we didn't think she'd want to get in.  Who were we kidding?  Of course she just climbed right in.  Diaper, clothes, and all! haha
 We celebrated my 27th birthday with friends and Better Than Sex Cake!
 Ellie insisted on taking her baby out for a walk!
 I hit my 30 week mark!  I can't believe how quickly this summer, and this pregnancy are just flying by!
 
 Steve had his LAST first day of school!  His 4th and final year of Optometry School is finally here!  I can't believe we've reached this point already.  We both feel like we've been on this journey forever, but then at the same time I swear he just started his first year a couple of weeks ago.  It's just so strange to think that he really only has 2 more semesters to go until he graduates!!!
 Ellie and I killed some time playing on the boats at Bass Pro Shop while we were waiting to meet up with Steve for lunch after one of Ellie's follow up appointments for her knee.
 Oh how we just love summertime so much and being able to play at the pool every day.  I know some crazy people actually like having seasons, but I really don't.  I think we would prefer that it just be summer all year round!  Just without the humidity and the bugs of course:)

No comments:

Post a Comment