After we went to the Fed Ex Classic last summer and about sweated to death in the heat, I didn't think I'd make the trip this year. But my friend Lyndsey (who also happens to be pregnant) and her husband convinced us to go with them, and I'm so glad we did. We took camp chairs this time and found a nice shady spot to watch from. It was so much fun, and I truly do love watching golf! Nobody ever believes me when I tell them that, but it's true and I love that Steve and I can enjoy it together!
Phil Mickelson warming up on the driving range.
The golf course is beautiful! I feel like we walked all over the entire course last year, but somehow we missed a few holes, so we sat on those holes this time. It was so fun to just hang out and watch all of the golfers play through the same hole.
We love the Skanchys! I wish we could watch golf with them every Saturday!
Phil was the only really "big name" at the course, so he had a huge crowd everywhere he went!
Boo Weekely. Steve and his dad like this guy because he always wears camouflage:)










No comments:
Post a Comment