Monday, April 23, 2012

Golfing


We went to Richfield over the weekend so that Steve could play in a golf tournament with his dad.  He hadn't really been golfing since last fall though so we decided to hit up the golf course in Cedar on Friday (4/20/12) so that he could practice.  It was the perfect day to be at the golf course enjoying the sunshine.  I kept asking Steve the whole time why we don't go golfing more often? (When I say we, I of course mean he does the golfing and I just drive the cart. ha!)  He had to keep reminding me that golf is expensive and we can't afford to go very often.  This is true, but if I had it my way, we would spend all of our sunny days off at the golf course:)  

Supposedly, the prairie dogs are extinct?  But obviously the national wildlife people that claim they are extinct have never been to southern Utah!  These little puppies are EVERYWHERE at the golf course!  On every single hole there were at least 6 prairie dogs watching us golf. haha I kind of think they are cute:)

Steve claims that I make a great caddy!



I didn't get any pictures of Steve and his dad golfing on Saturday sadly, but they had a really fun time.  They played in a 2 man scramble and Steve says they didn't do the best, but they got some really nice tans and that's all that really matters right? haha

No comments:

Post a Comment