Last week was a really bad week for me. My sister in law and I made homemade oreos on Sunday and they are my fave ever which of course means that I ate tons of them! I did run 3 or 4 days last week so I did good on the working out part, I just really struggled with eating healthy. Seriously I have yet to have a good week where I succeed at working out and eating healthy all week long!!! Sometimes I get so frustrated with myself. Why do I have to be such a chocolate lover? There is always tomorrow though right? I can always do better than I did last week and that is exactly my goal for this week! I'm not having any treats this week except for pie on Thanksgiving Day. It is going to be hard, but I can do it and my body will thank me for it when I'm not in a sugar-coma at the end of the weekend:)
So last weeks challenge was to drink 8 glasses of water a day and to keep track. I did pretty well with drinking at least 8 glasses of water, but I didn't do so well at keeping track of the amount of water I drank. I worked every day last week except for Friday and I always drink lots of water while I am at work. I have a big water bottle that I refill all day long while I am working. I'm pretty sure that I averaged 6 glasses of water per day while I was at work, plus I usually go through 2 water bottles once I come home from work in the evenings. So I did pretty good, but I need to write it down every time I have a bottle of water so that I can keep track for real. And I have still been feeling pretty thirsty so I'm going to try and up my water dosage to 10 glasses of water every day this week!

So I'm motivated to have a good week this week! I'm going to work out at least 3-4 times this week and I'm going to eat lots of veggies and protein:) And I'm excited for this weeks challenge because it will help me from completely gorging myself on Thanksgiving Day with all of the delish food! I will be good! Happy Thanksgiving everybody:)

No comments:
Post a Comment