Thursday, June 9, 2011

Megan is having a baby!

So my beautiful friend/old roommate Megan is having a baby! I about died when I found out that she was prego because I never thought she would be the first one of my married roommates to have a baby. I thought Becky would beat us all in the having kids area by a least a couple of years! haha But I am so so SO excited for Megan and I can't wait for her beautiful baby girl to finally be here. She only has like 2 more weeks to go with her pregnancy so Becky and I decided what better way to get all of our old roommates together than to have a baby shower for her? It it always so good to see all of my old roommates and we always have such a blast when we get together!!:)
I really do love all of these girls so much! Some of the best times I have ever had, have been with these awesome girls:)
(Sista, Shanna, Meg, me, Kayla, and Becky)

No comments:

Post a Comment