Parker's hair was getting SO long, and I made the mistake of complaining about it to Steve, so he just buzzed it all off!
At first I was so sad because I felt like it made my baby boy look like a 2 year old, but now I actually prefer his hair super short like this. Which I guess is a good thing because Steve says our son will always have a "short clean hair cut"! haha
Grandma Janae made Ellie a s'more in the microwave, and naturally she got it all over her face.
July was a big month for us because we finally moved to Salem and Steve started his new job! We actually really love Salem and I could see us staying in this area long term. Of course part of me still hopes that one day we could end up in St. George and eventually open another practice down there, but for now we really just want to plant some roots here and make this place our home.
All of our junk crammed into our tiny living room while we were unboxing everything. We are renting a townhome for now and I really don't mind it all. We don't have a ton of space, but hopefully before too long we'll be able to afford to buy or build a house.
Little Man is always climbing on top of something.
Silly girl!
Riding ponies at Thanksgiving Point.
More Home Depot fun.
Little Man loves to eat whole apples all by himself. In fact sometimes if I take it and cut it up, he'll throw a fit and won't eat it when I give him an apple slice!
Ellie and Heston A. helping Grandma Janae make apricot jam.
Enjoying oreo chocolate cake for Brinley's birthday.
Ice cream on the back porch.
We went to the parade in Spanish Fork for Pioneer Day.
No comments:
Post a Comment