July 29th 2016! My little man turned one! And I swear he knew it was his birthday. He was so happy all day and loved having all of the attention. Steve had to work until 3pm that day, so after breakfast I took the kids over to Salem pond to feed the ducks because Parker LOVES animals!
We were the only ones at the pond, and it was such a beautiful morning!
After Parker's morning nap, we went and watched Kaylee play softball in Spanish Fork and for some reason I didn't take a single picture.
Ellie thinks it's funny to try and eat her food with her toes! haha
We picked up Steve from work and headed to Richfield so that we could celebrate with both sets of grandparents.
Ellie picked out these party hats and she was so excited to make everybody wear them!
He didn't go crazy over his cake, but he definitely thought it was pretty yummy.
We gave him a box of balloons just like we did Ellie for her first birthday and he loved it!
We got him this little motorbike too which despite his face, he was actually really excited about.
Grandpa Larry & Grandma Janae, Grandpa McKay & Grandma Sheila, Rob and Julia and their kids, and Emily A. and Stetson and Heston, all came to celebrate with us. We just love our families and we love this little man so much. Parker has definitely not been the easiest baby. I swear he is either happy as can be, or he's a bear. Like if he hasn't had a good nap, or he wakes up too early in the morning, he's pretty grumpy and there will be a lot of crying going on. But when he is happy, he is the cutest little man ever. I call him my little boyfriend because he doesn't let me go anywhere or do anything without him. We love having Little Man in our family and I'm so grateful that I get to be his mom.
No comments:
Post a Comment