After we got back from graduation, we packed up all of our stuff and headed to Richfield. Steve didn't start his job in Payson until July, and since we have no money, we decided it would be good to stay with family for a bit. And thankfully our parents were willing to have us in Richfield. We stayed at the Blakes, and although I definitely have a hard time not being in my own space, it was nice to be able to spend so much time with both of our parents.
Happy Little Man:)
My dad got sheep for my nephews Fisher and Heston to show in the county fair this summer, so we took a ride over to Monroe to see them.
My dad's horses.
Little Man loves to be naked!
Trying out the new jogging stroller!
Helping Grandpa Larry plant flowers.
Janae had an extra ticket so I got to go to the Melaleuca Convention with her and Emily in SLC. We had a blast and I learned so much! Hopefully next year Steve and I can go together.
Stetson and Parker:)
Playing in Grandma Janae's massive tub full of beanie babies!
No comments:
Post a Comment