Steve's sweet Grandma Hatch passed away on December 10th. We went to Richfield for the viewing and funeral on the 15th and 16th. Grandma Hatch had been sick with an infection in her hip since summertime, and her health was continuing to get worse and worse. So we knew it was coming, and it is such a blessing that she can finally be free of pain and infection now. I love the plan of salvation SO much. I'm so grateful to have the knowledge that we will get to be with our sweet grandparents again some day. But it's still really hard to say goodbye to such a sweet, happy, and positive lady. Grandma Hatch had the most contagious smile, and every time I think about her, that's exactly what I remember.
Great-Grandpa Hatch and Parker.
All of the great grandchildren singing at the funeral.
These are the songs that the grandchildren sang at the funeral. I'm pretty sure that nobody made it through these songs without crying.
Sadee loves Parker and kept asking to hold him all day! haha
One of Steve's cousins drew this sweet picture of his grandma. She has the sweetest smile on her face and that's exactly how I want to remember her always!
All of the grandsons were pallbearers.
I sure am grateful to have married into such a wonderful family:)

No comments:
Post a Comment