Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Mother's Day

Ellie's first day at church was Mother's Day, May 12th.  So I guess it was a big day for both of us.  I still can't believe that I am actually a mom.  In fact I still don't think it has sunk in that this adorable little baby living at my house is actually MY baby!  We sure do love her though and I'm grateful that Heavenly Father has blessed me with one of his precious children, so that I could become a mom.  I feel truly blessed that He has entrusted me with such a HUGE responsibility.  I just hope that I can be as wonderful a mother to Ellie as my mom has been to me.  Of course I am biased, but I seriously have the most wonderful mother in the whole world! 
 My first Mother's Day and Ellie's first day at church:)
 She looked so adorable in her little jean skirt, even if it is a little too big for her still!

 I had to add these next 2 pictures just because they are so sweet:)

Steve sure loves his little girl.  Ellie spends lots of her time sleeping in her dad's arms:)

1 comment:

  1. Such cute pictures, just keep em coming, I can't get enough!! If you text me 10 pictures a day of Ellie I would love it. You're the best mother for Ellie and that's why Heavenly Father made her yours! You're already kickin butt at this whole mom deal. But, the surreal feeling of being someones mom really takes some time! I still feel weird at times thinking I am actually John's mom!

    ReplyDelete