Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Happy Birthday!

Last Wednesday was my 25th birthday! So weird! I can't really be that old already!  I had a wonderful birthday though.  Steve took care of Ellie all morning so that I could sleep in until 10.  It was wonderful:)  He even made me my favorite breakfast, french toast and bacon! After we got ready we went out to do some birthday shopping.  I got some new running shoes.  Hopefully these will motivate me to start running again once my incision finally stops hurting.  Lauren and Braden made us dinner and birthday cake and came over to hang out for the evening.


 Seriously, this was the MOST delicious birthday cake ever! Thanks so much for making it for me Lauren:)
Kyle, Emily, and Milo came over to have cake with us too.
 Milo is just about as big as his mom by this point:)
 Ellie enjoying a little snooze while we enjoyed birthday cake.
 Feeding time for the babes.


Thanks Andersons for the wonderful dinner and cake.  And a big thanks to Steve for making my birthday wonderful as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment