Steve's mom and dad came to visit and to meet Ellie 2 weeks ago! It was so much fun having family in town and we had a blast showing them around Memphis all week long. We did a lot during the week they were here and I hope they enjoyed their week in the great South!
We rode the trolley by the river and through down town Memphis.
We went to the Civil rights Museum where Martin Luther King was shot.
We of course had to go to Graceland. Turns out Janae is a big Elvis fan so she was pretty excited:)
We went to the Flea Market in Hernando and Steve and Janae decided to try some crawfish.
Does that look delish or what?.......I thought it looked really disgusting, but they said it really wasn't too bad!
Ellie mostly just slept through everything we did all week long.
We enjoyed some music from this awesome group while we were at the Flea Market:)
We gave Ellie her first real bath in the tub while Grandma and Grandpa were here and she loved it! She really likes sitting in the warm water:)
How fun! Crawfish is pretty good, im surprised you didn't try some too! ;)
ReplyDeleteEllie is such a cutie, I know I say that every time but I cant help it! I love her :)