We had our first visitors this week and we were SO EXCITED! (me especially!) Becky and Cassidy came to see us on Monday. Cass had to come to Jackson MS for work, so Becky came with him and they drove up from Jackson to see us on Monday afternoon! It was SO GOOD to see them:) I can't even explain how much I miss Becky. Like of course I miss my family a lot, but I might be willing to say that I miss working at the hospital in Cedar and working with Becky every single day even more than that. Don't be mad though family. It's probably a tie, okay? Anyways, we spent Monday afternoon showing them around Memphis. We hit up all of the key spots that Memphis has to offer. We took them to see Graceland, Sun Studio, the Mississippi River, the Peabody Ducks, Steve's school, and we finished off the night eating some fried chicken at Gus's.
Thanks for coming to see us guys. I just wish Cassidy didn't have to work so that you guys could have stayed in Memphis all week to hang out with us.
Oh how fun! And look how cute you look!! Im glad you had some visitors!
ReplyDelete