Monday, June 11, 2012

Random

I have been running A LOT lately, and I never thought I would say this, but I actually really LOVE to run!  I ran 9 miles on Saturday morning and that was a BIG DEAL for me! It is amazing to me that I can actually run that far.  I never thought that I would actually be able to run a 1/2 marathon, but I just keep adding on distance every week and somehow I can miraculously keep going!  And I'm starting to get really excited to run the 1/2 marathon:)

In other news....Steve and I moved out of our apartment on the 2nd of June.  Steve moved home to Richfield to work for his dad for a couple of months and I moved in with my friend Becky here in Cedar, so that I can keep working at the hospital until July.  It was hard to move out of our apartment.  Not because I am going to miss living in that apartment, but because I'm sad to leave our ward here and all of our friends in Cedar.  I have had a love/hate relationship with Cedar City for the last 6 years, but now that the end is near, I have to admit that I'm really going to be sad to leave.  I am FINALLY starting to get excited to move to Tennessee though.  So that is definitely a step in the right direction.  Up until this point, I was pretty much dreading moving, but I am happy about it now.  It is going to be awful to be so far away from our families, but I'm sure that we will end up loving Tennessee.  I'm sorry about the boring blog post, but sadly that is all that we have been up to lately.  Running and working seems to be all that I do with my time lately.  We do have some fun things coming up in the next few weeks though so then I will actually have something a little more exciting to blog about!

No comments:

Post a Comment