Springtime is finally here and I am loving every minute of it! I absolutely LOVE this time of the year! I love that everybody's lawns are turning green again. I love that its finally warm enough to run outside again and actually enjoy being outside because I don't freeze my butt off. I love that the flowers are starting to bloom and that the trees are starting to have blossoms on them.

I especially LOVE that my neighbors have daffodils blooming in their yards:) I look forward to these pretty yellow flowers coming into bloom every year!

I DON'T love that the pollen is flying mad through the air and making both Steve and me about scratch our eyes out every single day. And I especially don't love that I sneeze at least 20 times every single day and that the top of my mouth itches constantly! Stupid allergies. But I guess its worth it if it means that the beautiful weather is here to stay:)
2 other things I love about springtime are conference weekend and Easter of course! We get to go to conference at the Conference Center in SLC this coming weekend and we are so stoked! Since Easter is the next weekend after that, we decided to color Easter eggs with Dawn and Tyson a little early because Dawn is about ready to pop! Her doctor told her that her baby could come any day now, so we went over to their apartment last night to color eggs and hang out. Lets just say that our eggs didn't quite turn out as great as we had hoped, but we still had a great time:)
Sure, post the creepy photo of me! lol. I told you not to take my picture...you're in trouble! But, it sure was fun! We look forward to you guys meeting our little man too. Good thing you work in the hospital and you can see him whenever you want the whole few days that we will be there!
ReplyDeleteshe does not look like shes about to have a baby!! She looks cute. Looks like you had a fantastic night!
ReplyDelete