My brother Ruston graduated with his Bachelor's degree today and Steve's brother Kirk graduated with his MBA. Congrats to both of you! You guys have accomplished so much and we both love you guys very much! Ruston got a job with Rocky Mountain Power in Salt Lake and has been working up there since February while Alesha stayed down here to finish out the semester. She is moving up to Salt Lake now too and I'm pretty sad about it. I'm excited for them to move on to the next stage of their lives, but I'm sad they won't be in Cedar anymore. And I'm really sad that they won't be here to go camping with us this summer! I'm just glad that Kirk and Kelli, and Heidi and Eric aren't going anywhere anytime soon so that we still have family in Cedar:)
St Johns
7 years ago
Let us know when you guys go camping and we'll come down... I'm serious! HAHA we can pack up in old Henry again...HAHAHA!
ReplyDeleteThat was so much fun! I really do want you guys to bring old Henry so that we can all pile in him and cruise up the canyon. haha remember how i had to ride with my knees in my face because there was so much stuff in the car that I couldn't put my legs on the floor? haha I really do want you guys to come back and camp with us!
ReplyDelete