We had a bunch of friends over last Friday night for Ellie's birthday 4/25. She was so excited! She didn't take a very long nap that afternoon, so she was pretty grumpy and throwing fits while Steve and I were making food and trying to get everything. Steve kept saying, "Well this is going to be a lot of fun." very sarcastically! haha But of course as soon as people started to show up, Ellie was happy as can be! Seriously this girl loves when people come over to our house. Especially little kids. She loves kids that are older than her for some reason. It's like she thinks they are so cool because they can walk around and bring her toys and stuff! haha She was squealing and laughing all night!
My first attempt at a Pinterest birthday cake.......it didn't turn out as cute as I thought it would, but whatever. I'll get better at birthday cakes as I have more kids and they get older right?:)
She wasn't so sure about it at first.....
Once she discovered that the frosting is the most delicious part, she got more excited about it. I made the frosting out of pudding and cool whip and it really was so good. I don't think I will ever be able to go back to store bought frosting.
We got her a box of tissues and a box of balloons. She loved them both!
All of the kids loved the box of balloons! I'm pretty sure this was the best day of their lives:)
We did get her some new books too, and a pink ball!
The next day on her actual birthday, Steve had to study for finals so Ellie and I just played all day:)
Opening her present from Grandpa and Grandma Blake....apparently she was pretty excited to get some new clothes!
Do you think she was excited about those balloons?:)
Happy Birthday Ellie girl! We love you more and more every day:)
























No comments:
Post a Comment