Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Motivate Me...Tuesday?

I use to link up with some cute girls every Monday and do a health/fitness post entitled Motivate Me Monday.  Well I quit doing these posts for whatever reason, I don't really remember, probably because I'm lazy.  BUT I'm in much need of some motivation to get my butt in shape, and stop eating junk food ALL OF THE TIME!  I somehow miraculously lost all of my baby weight.  I say miraculously because I seriously don't go a day without eating ice cream, cookies, or some other form of junk food.  Due to the junk food/sweets addiction, I still feel really chubby.  I'm not going to whine about it, or make up excuses as to why I still have a spare tire around my waist.  I know it's my fault.....or maybe it's my addiction's fault......but either way, I'm ready to start running every day again.  I'm ready to give up my addiction.  I'm ready to develop a new addiction with healthy food.  Not crazy extreme health foods, just the basics.  You know like fruits and vegetables?  It's sad, but I rarely eat vegetables.  So here is to getting my butt in shape again.  I'm ready to lose these last 8 pounds of chub that I gained during college, and sadly have never been able to lose.  And I will lose this chub by Christmas.....or else!  So that's my goal.  Hopefully now that I have written about it on the good old blog, I will actually keep with it:)
I can do it! It's only 8 pounds right?!

2 comments:

  1. Go Kami! I'm in the same boat. Now motovated. Its hard but we can do it! I'll send you random texts to tell you to drop that cookie! My goal is not eating after dinner since that's when I usually binge on the goodies most. And to actually do my daily chore cleaning chart :) good luck andI know you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl! You can do it! I love you and I think you are beautiful! But I understand it is important for you to feel good about yourself. Braden and I both vouch for Weight Watchers. I somehow managed to lose ten pounds in four months last year by just counting my WW points. It's crazy how altering minor eating habits can much such a huge difference!

    ReplyDelete