I love Utah! That's really all there is to say. Our month in Utah went by WAY too fast and I feel like I didn't take nearly enough pictures. We basically spent the whole month hanging out with family and friends, and just loving being at home. Living outside of Utah has made me realize how much I really love Utah. I'm pretty sure I told Steve every day while we were there, that I love Utah! haha And I'm pretty sure that my absolute most favorite thing about Utah is the fact that the entire state is covered in mountains. Both Steve and I love being in the mountains and doing anything outdoor. The Saturday before Ellie's blessing we went up on the mountain to Box Creek with my family to go fishing and ride 4-wheelers. It was such a fun day! I want to go back to camp, and ride 4-wheelers all over the mountain. Camping and riding 4-wheelers in the mountains is definitely what I miss most about living in the South.
It was so beautiful! Pictures don't even do it justice!
The mountains are one thing I miss most when we move around during the summer....Glad you got to go home and visit :)Your baby girl is absolutely adorable!
ReplyDelete