Ellie is 2 months old now and she is getting more and more fun every day!
Ellie's 2 month stats:
*She weighs 10 lbs 10 oz and is 22 & 3/4 in. long.
*Her first real non gas smile was between 5 and 6 weeks.
*She smiles all of the time and has started coo-ing and squealing at us whenever we talk to her.
*She is especially happy and smiley when she wakes up to eat in the middle of the night.
*Made her first trip to Utah on an airplane at 6 weeks.
*Likes to eat 3-4 oz every 2-3 hours.
*Usually she goes to sleep around 11pm and will sleep for 4-6 hours before she wakes up to eat.
*Loves to sleep on her tummy.
*Loves to suck on her hands, mom and dad's arms, our shirts, her binky, anything she can put in her mouth really.
*Only takes long naps during the day if somebody is holding her.
Pictures taken on 6/27.
Look at how big she is getting! What a cutie, I know I say that every time I comment, but its true! I loved when john started squealing and responding when we would talk to him. It all just keeps getting better, just you wait!
ReplyDelete