Thursday, December 27, 2012

Utah!!!

We flew to Salt Lake City on Friday 12/21 for Christmas break.  I may or may not have been so excited the night before our flight that I couldn't sleep.  And I may or may not have been so excited when the guy sitting next to me on the plane finally opened his window when we were flying over Utah county, that I started to cry.  And I may or may not have continued to cry because of overwhelming happiness clear until the plane landed in Salt Lake while Steve laughed at me the whole time! haha It was pretty funny!  My mom and dad picked us up at the airport and I can't even explain how excited I was to see my parents......although I wasn't crying anymore, I was grinning from ear to ear:)  We went straight to Cafe Rio from the airport for dinner and it was HEAVENLY!  I still can't get over the fact that Tennessee and Mississippi don't have Cafe Rio.  I mean come on, it's almost 2013 people!  Every town/city in the country SHOULD have a Cafe Rio.  It should probably be a law.  After stuffing our faces with the deliciousness that is Cafe Rio, we met all my family at the Gallivan Center for some ice skating.
 Steve showing off his ice skate:)


 Alli and Gilly
 Some of my nephews and nieces that came.  I can't believe how big they have all gotten since I saw them last in July!
 Em and her girls.
 Juls and her kids.
 Fisher and Jeter

We went to Temple Square to see the lights after we were all done ice skating.  The lights were so beautiful like always and it really made me miss living in Utah so bad!



On Saturday night, I went to dinner with some of my friends from high school and it was so much FUN!  It was seriously so good to chat and catch up with all of these girls!
L-R: Kass, Laurie, Kenzie, Crysany, me, Sarah, and Shanna.
My friend Crysany brought her adorable baby girl and I basically just loved on her all night long.  Do you think I'm baby hungry much?  Good thing I'm already prego! haha  It was so much fun to be with these girls and I just wish we could hang out every weekend like we did in high school! Love you all so much:)

1 comment: