Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving was pretty great this year.  I'm not going to lie, I was pretty sad at first when I talked to my mom on Thursday morning and she told me that she was making her homemade stuffing.  It's basically the most delicious food on this planet!  But once we started eating our own delicious Thanksgiving dinner, I wasn't so sad anymore.  We had Thanksgiving dinner with our friends the Bibos and the Stotts, and we all pitched in and helped make dinner, and it turned out SO GOOD!

After dinner, we all hung out and played games and played with the Bibo's adorable kids.  We had a really good Thanksgiving and I'm so grateful that we have such awesome friends here to spend the holidays with.  Both Steve and I were sad that we couldn't go home for Thanksgiving because both of our families were in Richfield this year for the holiday, but it just makes me appreciate our friends here that much more.  So thanks Bibos and Stotts for making our Thanksgiving day so great!

No comments:

Post a Comment