Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Gratitude

With it being Gratitude month I wanted to write a post about how grateful I am for this guy......
I can't even express how grateful I am for Steve.  He truly is the best husband I could ever ask for.  A couple of weeks ago, I had to finish writing a paper for an online class that I was completing in order to get my Bachelor's degree.  I had already done the bulk of it and I just needed to make some corrections and add some things that my teacher had suggested that I do and mail it in.  So me being my lazy self, put it off until the week that it had to be mailed in.  Then of course I start expressing how stressed I am to Steve because I have to finish this stupid paper and mail it to Utah in a matter of like 2 days.  So this amazing husband of mine basically makes all of the corrections and finishes the paper for me. Let me add that this husband of mine, is currently in Optometry school and literally doesn't do anything but study from sun up until sun down EVERY SINGLE DAY! And somehow he managed to find time to do his lazy wife's paper for her!  I pretty much just started to cry when I woke up one morning and he said, "Hey I pretty much finished your paper for you, there are just a few more things you to need to fix on it."  I just love him more and more every single day and find myself wondering all of the time, how did I get so lucky?  So with there being only 8 more days until Thanksgiving, I'm going to list 8 reasons why I'm grateful for Steve.

1- I'm grateful that Steve is my best friend and the love of my life.
2- I'm grateful that Steve is such a hard worker and is so ambitious about everything he does.
3- I'm grateful that Steve LOVES Optometry school, and comes home excited every day about the new stuff he is learning.
4- I'm grateful that Steve loves me for me, and that I can completely be myself with him.
5- I'm grateful that Steve is freaking hilarious.  He seriously makes me laugh every day:)
6- I'm grateful that Steve is really extremely good looking!
7- I'm grateful that Steve always has a positive attitude about everything and reminds me to be happy and find the good in every situation.
8- I'm grateful that Steve appreciates a good bowl of mac and cheese so that I don't have to make "real" dinners every single night.

No comments:

Post a Comment