Monday, September 19, 2011

I Love To See The Temple!:)

2 years ago today I went through the temple for the first time to receive my endowments at the Manti Temple! It is so crazy to think that 2 years ago at this time I was going crazy planning a wedding and could NOT wait to get married! I was so excited for the weekend before my wedding though because I got to go to the temple! The last 2 weeks before my wedding, I kind of had a couple of emotional break downs and I may or may not have told Steve that I didn't think I could get married....! I was really scared of commitment for some reason? Looking back, I have no idea what I was so scared of because being married really is the BEST EVER! When I went to the temple though, I was happier than I had ever been before and I remember being overcome with a feeling of relief and assurance. I knew that I could get married and that everything would work out. I remember that I could not stop smiling and I LOVED being with all of my family in the temple. That really was one of the best days of my life!:) I wish I could go back and live that day again because it was so AMAZING! There is nothing better than being in the temple with all of your family! I love the gospel and I love that I get to be with my smokin hot husband and my family forever because of the blessings of the temple!




My in laws Larry and Janae, me, Steve, my sister in law Emily, Grandma Blake, and my sister in law Liz outside of the temple after I received my endowments. My parents and all of my siblings except for my brother Scott were there with me too. Sadly I don't have any other pictures from that day:( I'm just happy we at least go this one though!

No comments:

Post a Comment