Wednesday, April 13, 2011

ABC's

The ABC's of Me; Stolen from Brielle :)

Age: 22
Bed size: King
Chore you hate: Laundry. But probably once I have my own
washer and dryer it won't be so bad anymore.

Dogs: I'm not really a pet person. I prefer my furniture to be
free of animal hair:)

Essential start of your day: I like to watch the news in the
morning so that I know what the weather is going to be like,
but I hate watching the news any other time during the day.
Kinda weird I know....

Favorite color: YELLOW!

Gold or silver: Silver

Height: 5'3" and 3/4

Instruments I play (or have played):Clarient, piano, and I
would really LOVE to learn to play the violin! I'm currently
trying to convince Steve to let me take lessons:)

Job title: X-ray Technologist

Kids: I love kids and one day I'm sure that I will want some,
as of right now, I'm content just having a husband!

Live: with OPTiMiSM. Your future is only as bright as your
faith:)

Nickname: Kam, Bam Bam, Kam Bam

Overnight hospital stays: Luckily none!

Pet peeve: swearing, and people who repeat themselves

Quote from a movie: "Husband? What's all this one in a million
talk?"

Right or left handed: Right

Siblings: 4 brothers, 1 sister

Underwear: GARMENTS! i LOVE them! I have never had a
wedgie since the day I went through the temple. Seriously
though they are AWESOME:)

Vegetables you dislike: most of them. especially
cooked spinach...WOOF!

What makes you run late: everything! I'm cursed when it
comes to being late.

X-rays you've had done: Teeth, and thumb. I have taken
x-rays of just about everything on other people though:)

Yummy food you make: I can make some pretty good Baked
Ziti, and some killer awesome sausage potato soup. I love
trying to cook.....luckily my husband will eat anything I make!

Zoo animal: sadly I haven't been to the zoo since I was
like 4, but I'm sure I will love the elephants when I
eventually go back someday.

1 comment:

  1. So I might still this too! I need something to blog about today! Ha :)

    ReplyDelete