Ellie's hair is not really curly, but it's not completely straight either. It has a few pieces in the back that are curly on the ends only so it always looks shorter than what it really is. I straightened it one day with my flat iron and I couldn't believe how long it really is!
Then she insisted on posing for a couple of pictures:)
Later that day, she fell off our front porch and scratched her face all up. I was unloading groceries from the car, so I honestly have no idea how it happened. All of the sudden I just heard her screaming, and ran to pick her up off the ground.
Little Man is almost big enough to sit in the bumbo. He only lasts for about 5 minutes before he starts trying to grab his toes and then starts tipping sideways:)
Trying to actually get a picture of him smiling. He smiles all of the time, but I can rarely get a good smile on camera.
I was putting Parker down for a nap one day and came out of the bedroom to find Ellie reading books to Minnie Mouse and her babies. I thought it was so cute:)
Little Man always has the best bedhead in the mornings.
Sleepy baby:)
Lazy mornings. We're rarely dressed before 10am around here even though we wake up at 8 usually!
Playing in the first snow of the season! Neither one of us was that fond of it. Like mother like daughter I guess:)
Steve took his 3rd and final set of boards December 1st, so he spent many late nights studying after we put the kids to bed. On a few occasions, I found him asleep. haha
Have I ever mentioned how often I find my 2 boys asleep together? It's a regular thing around here:)
This cute girl was very excited to get these pink snow pants:)
I sure do love these smiley kids of mine!:)

No comments:
Post a Comment