We have been in Utah for a week and a half now and Ellie has been meeting new people just about every day. And of course everybody just loves her!:)
Great-Grandma Blake was so excited to meet her, she could hardly wait for us to get Ellie out of her car seat! haha She just kept giving her kisses in her neck the whole time she held her:)
Ellie has met lots of her cousins too and they all want to hold her all the time!
Gilly and Ellie
Heston and Ellie
Griffyn and Ellie
We went to Cedar last week for a couple of days and stayed with Becky and Cass. It was so good to see them and we had so much fun hanging out with them. We saw Heidi's family and Kirk's families too, but I forgot to take pictures of Ellie with their kids.
My best friend from high school, Kassidy, came over on Sunday to meet Ellie. I had so much fun chatting and catching up with her. I just wish we lived closer so we could hang out more often.
Last night we went to dinner and hung out with one of my other best friends from high school Laurie and her husband Nick. I had Ellie only 10 days before Laurie had Declan, but Ellie looks like a giant compared to him. haha
It was so much fun to hang out with them and I love that our babies are so close in age. They are going to be best friends when we move back to Utah one day!

No comments:
Post a Comment