For spring break last week we went to southern California. The weather was perfect. It was like 70-ish degrees the whole time we were down there and we LOVED it! We went down there to check out an optometry school for Steve that is only 8 miles from Disneyland. The lady that we met with at the school told us that she goes to Disneyland twice a week! I think I could get used to that if we went to Optometry school there! I could definitely get used to the nice weather that lasts all year around:) But we really liked the school, so who knows maybe in another year we will be moving to California?! We had a really great trip though and we aren't enjoying the cold winter weather that welcomed us as soon as we got home. It was 72 degrees when we left Newport Beach, and it was 38 degrees when we got to Cedar City. Shouldn't it be summer by now? I don't know about everybody else, but I was done with winter as soon as January started! haha I just want it to warm up now and to stay warm until about November! Anyways, we drove down on Saturday, and came back on Thursday. We went to the beach for the first 2 days and checked out the Optometry school, then to Disneyland and California Adventure for a day, then we met up with our friends Dawn and Tyson and went to Knotts Berry Farm, and then we did a session at the Newport Beach Temple Thursday morning before heading home. It was such a fun trip and I think a very much needed break for Steve!
St Johns
7 years ago
Looks like you guys had a blast!! I guess if you move to Cali, I will come stay with you probably far more than I am welcome so I can be a beach bum with you!! :) I definitely miss you guys!!
ReplyDelete